This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aritra Bhattacharya 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

well…i don’t know if anyone will be reading this…but maybe i don’t really want anyone to read this after all… I’m male, 25… based out of kolkata…right now residing in mumbai…
    sooo… i don’t even know what to say or where to start… The thing is I hardly communicate with anyone, i don’t say anything to anyone, don’t share about my day or whatever…maybe i feel they don’t care or maybe i don’t really want to. I am emotionally unavailable to people around me, although i don’t wish to be that way. There are people who care and want to talk to me but i keep pushing them away, avoiding them… I used to be fun and expressive and now I’m this sealed jar of expanding gases and i feel like i’d burst open some day. I usually have difficulties sleeping…and i haven’t cried in years although i have every reason to. Sometimes i feel like crying out like a baby but… i guess my heart’s turned to stone… I feel lesser and lesser of myself everyday… Is this what slipping into depression feels like???
    I don’t know if i even made any sense but i hope this will make me feel better…a little…
    🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.