Trying to figure out what's wrong…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Namrata Singh 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aritra Bhattacharya
    Participant

well…i don’t know if anyone will be reading this…but maybe i don’t really want anyone to read this after all… I’m male, 25… based out of kolkata…right now residing in mumbai…
    sooo… i don’t even know what to say or where to start… The thing is I hardly communicate with anyone, i don’t say anything to anyone, don’t share about my day or whatever…maybe i feel they don’t care or maybe i don’t really want to. I am emotionally unavailable to people around me, although i don’t wish to be that way. There are people who care and want to talk to me but i keep pushing them away, avoiding them… I used to be fun and expressive and now I’m this sealed jar of expanding gases and i feel like i’d burst open some day. I usually have difficulties sleeping…and i haven’t cried in years although i have every reason to. Sometimes i feel like crying out like a baby but… i guess my heart’s turned to stone… I feel lesser and lesser of myself everyday… Is this what slipping into depression feels like???
    I don’t know if i even made any sense but i hope this will make me feel better…a little…
    🙂

Namrata Singh
    Participant

Hi Aritra,
    I Dont know if you are going to read this or not,you definitely made sense and i can understand what you were feeling the moment you wrote this.only you can help yourself to come out of this,may be you dont want to talk to your friends because u fear that they may not reciprocate in a way u would want them to that’s the reason you landed here and wrote what you feel because u know u will not be judged.Its better to speak always,the more u talk the better u feel,the person can b anyone of your choice,known or unknown.so cry if u want to cry,try doing everything that makes you feel better.
    take care

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.