This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pari 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vidyaveronica
    Participant

iam vidya iam in love with a guy for last 2.5 years we were so happily lived till april 27 2015 but suddenly their got a clash between us because of his joke made on my dad for which i got angry and scolded him their after apologized him for scolding him. their after started a gap between us. he started avoiding me emotionally blackmailing me. even before their was a huge fights happened between us but never created any gap but these days always we were fighting even with small issues i dont want to continue anymore but even i cant get out of him and his memories…please help me please i beg u

Swarup
    Participant

Hi vidya it will be alright, he is only afraid of ur words. Because hurting by words gives more pain then physically hurting. He just wanted u to realise what u have scold. So let talk with him clearly and spend some more time with him. Don’t loose ur confidence at any stage u can only make ur life happy.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi vidya it will be alright, he is only afraid of ur words. Because hurting by words gives more pain then physically hurting. He just wanted u to realise that what u have scolded to him is not good. So let talk with him clearly and spend some more time with him. Don’t loose ur confidence at any stage u can only make ur life happy.

vidyaveronica
    Participant

BUT I apologized him many a time. it happened 1 month ago i begged him any way and before we faught many a time never faced such problem but now iam facing this he is avoiding me aggresively…please advice

Swarup
    Participant

Just make sure that he don’t have any other reasons to avoid u or he have any other tension. Whenever u get a chance spend time with him and ask him if he has any other problem with u. Everything will b alright don’t loose ur hope.

vidyaveronica
    Participant

He said his brother marriage is nearby i.e., in 7 days ahead so that is only reason he mentioned nothing other what shall i do now he is saying dont call me only for that reason

Aditya
    Participant

hii miss vidya swarup is right. I wud also suggest u to stop saying to many sorries as it will result into that he will start taking u for granted. dont fight with him just try to stay as calm as possible, and think that its just a phase every couple goes through good luck. according to my experience with my girlfriend. Try to know more about how happy is his sexual life with u is he satisfied or no. This will help u

Pari
    Participant

Vidya, This reaction might be a result of some past concerns accumulated in his mind.
    Give him some space. Let him breathe..
    Cut down on calls and messages…. Meet him occasionally and in happy mood. do not discuss the issue of that fight again and again with him.
    he might be busy with his family. be sweet to him and tell him that u understand his situation….
    All will be fine….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.