This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nimishakhanna 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nimishakhanna
    Participant

Hello dr.
    I am nimisha from india i have been in a relationship with a guy from 5 years a relationship like two souls 1 body he use to love me alot like nothing nd i too do but about on 5th march 2013 i got a call from a girl she said that my bf is in with a relation ship with her and also in physical contacts, in india making a physical contacts before marriage is a big big thing , when i ask my bf about this he replied that the girl se telling lie he only loves me like nothing that girl is only his friend who want him at any cost, i trusted my bf nd give him another chance nd warned him to stay away from that girl no messages nd call nothing, then we again lived happily for a year like the best love couple if i cry he cries he treat me like am her baby , but now on 22 nd may 2014 the girl again call me she said that i have a proof that the boy is cheating me nd u botjh she send me pictures all the chats then i come to know that my bf is in a relation ship with that girl for 2.5 yr nd he has gone physical with her too i brokeup with him but he is saying me sorry again n again he is appologysing that he will not do it again because he loves me like nothing he has cut his hand he is crying like a baby not eating anything he said that i was not in a control he has gone physical but he never lived that girl i am completely broken plz suggest me what do i do please as soon as possible i am living like hell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.