This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ARAVINDMUDHIRAJ 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

confused
    Participant

hey Prachi,
    I am a 21 year old boy,my problem started a few years ago at first I thought that it was just one nightmare but then it started frequently ,I am getting dreams(nightmare) of having sex with my real sister. I get this dreams after every few months. my relation with my sister is extremely friendly and I don’t think of having sex with her when I am awake, but I don’t know what happens when I get asleep. I don’t know if I should tell her or not about these dreams
    Please help me it is driving me crazy.
    sincerely yours,
    A Troubled Guy

ARAVINDMUDHIRAJ
    Participant

Bro……..i am not an expert or any highly experienced guy to give solution to your problem but i hope this could help you in some way………..
    Before started having sexual urge on your sister,you mind may have filled with sex.If I am not wrong you may have fantasied your opposite gender people in your thoughts.In those thoughts you may have joined your sister along with all other females.If this is right,you need to clear off the sex from your thoughts.If my above reply about how you may have come to that situation is right….i might help you a little….please reply me bro……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.