wanna help…but how! :/

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by esha.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    esha
    Participant

hi!
    m a post graduation student! i am here because there is something bothering me a lot! i have a male friend(also my ex lover) who is nowadays facing a lot of stress and depression like symptoms, because his present lover cheated him! he has been discussing all his problems, secrets, happiness, interests with me, from past 1 year (we didn’t contact each other for 4 years after our split)
    we are good friends, and as a part of being a friend i try my every bit to help him be happy, be cheerful, try out different activities, and start life new! but somehow, i have started feeling as if he does not like my over indulgence in his life! he shows his irritation and anger sometimes! i have this habit of talking with him in msgs most of the time throughout day and night time! i expect him to talk to me! am i wrong? am i getting to much with him? i only want him to forget his worries, and be happy :'( i want to see him like he was before, he is such a good person, i dont want to irrritate him, but i just cant stop myself from caring for him :/ pls suggest how can i help him, wen i know there are barriers! please…thank u!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.