This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of cpyder CpyderW 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cpyder
    CpyderW
    Keymaster

I AM A YOUNG GIRL,BEING IN AGE OF MARRIAGEABLE.I LIVE IN NUCLEAR FAMILY WITH GOOD FAMILY BACKGROUND.MY PROBLEM IS WITH DUE SOME TIME I AM BECOMING EMOTIONALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY WEAK.EARLIER I USE TO BE KNOWN FOR SUCH A STRONG CHARACTER MENTALLY,EMOTIONALLY AND ALL WAY AROUND AMONG EVERYWHERE.BUT NOW I AM CONVERSE OF THAT.REASONS ARE
    I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD AND DOUBLE MENTALITY OF SOCIETY AND FAMILY AROUND THAT GIRL IS GIRL AND BOY IS BOY.GIRL CANT BECOME EQUAL WITH BOY.AND I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS. I DISLIKE THE WAY HOW A GIRL IS SUPPRESSED ALWAYS.
    MOREOVER,MY PERSONAL THINKING IS THAT LIFE IS GIVEN ONLY ONCE AND I WANT TO DO SUCH THINGS AND JOB THAT WHEN I WILL GO FROM THIS LIFE,I WOULD BE A KNOWN PERSON IN THIS SOCIETY AND SURROUNDINGS.
    I DON’T HAVE VERY BIG AIMS ,BUT HAVE SMALL SIGNIFICANT AIMS TO DO IN LIFE.
    ONE MORE THING I DONT WANT TO GET MARRY.BECOZ I HAD SEEN MANY PEOPLE AND FAMILIES AFTER GETTING MARRIED DONT SUPPORT GIRLS IN ANY WAY,AND MANY PROBLEMS ARE THERE LIKE DIVORCE RATES ARE ALSO HIGH THESE DAYS.SO DONT HAVE INNER FEELING FOR GETING MARRIED.I WANT TO STAY SINGLE AND LIVE MY LIFE ALONE AS I WANT.BUT FAMILY AND SOCIETY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO DO SO.
    I AM PUZZLED .

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE TO GO FAR AWAY FROM EVERYONE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEARCH ME WITHOUT TELLING NO ONE.AND MANY TIMES IT COMES TO MIND THAT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE ENDING MY LIFE IN THAT WAY NO CONDITIONS WILL STAY LONGER WITH ME AS WELL AND MOREOVER NO ONE STOPS IN LIFE EVEN ANYONE PASSED AWAY …LIFE GOES ON THEIRS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.