Weight gain,shame

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rorora
    Participant

Hi I’m really depressed lately and having suicidal thoughts… couple of months ago I was really skinny I had 14% fat on my body (im a girl) and then I started eating till I felt like I’m going to explode and gained 30 kilograms while on my school break… I don’t know what to do school started week ago and I’m staying home because I’m really ashame because others will get suprise how big I am. I don’t know if I can make through this please give me advice…

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, you don’t need to feel ashame for that. People will always going to comment on others either they are skinny or fat. The only thing which matters is your own opinion on your life. You don’t need to hide from others because you haven’t done any wrong thing. It is not a problem for you and you’ve to reliase that. As you changed yourself from skinny to fat then you can also change yourself as you want.
    For this you don’t need to be depressed or don’t need to think negatives because what others think of you will not going to help you or effect your life in anyways. If you’re happy with yourself then you don’t need others to make you feel happy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.