This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rainfall 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rainfall
    Participant

its realy a big confusion.. my husband is very possesive ,protective too but not a supportive person for me..most of time i feel that i m alone..as i m living like a single person..what kind of relation is this.. Conditions are- got arrange marriage 5year ago,we have a 4year daughter,i m in a job and my husband is free but independent,he used to try to realize myself as i m neither a good wife nor a mother..

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister is it any misunderstanding is their b/w both of u?

rainfall
    Participant

hi swarup,no misunderstandings..thats a part of his nature..but i dnt know how to manage our so called relation as he is not a responcible man.

Swarup
    Participant

Is ur husband goes for work or have any job?

rainfall
    Participant

he is unemployed

Swarup
    Participant

It may b the reason why ur husband may feel guilty for himself. He may feel that he is under ur control and he do not wanted that. Is he happy with ur job?

rainfall
    Participant

I m not controlling actully He is the boss.hpy with my job.he never cmplnd about my job . its rzn may be that i m doing al house hold work .whatever d rzn he is hpy that m surviving on may own.

Swarup
    Participant

Is He happily agreed for marriage? Or he loved anybody before ur marriage?

Buddha
    Participant
    rainfall wrote:
    its realy a big confusion.. my husband is very possesive ,protective too but not a supportive person for me..most of time i feel that i m alone..as i m living like a single person..what kind of relation is this.. Conditions are- got arrange marriage 5year ago,we have a 4year daughter,i m in a job and my husband is free but independent,he used to try to realize myself as i m neither a good wife nor a mother..

Hi ,

Have you ever sat with your husband and talk about this ? what did he say ? Did you bring him to his notice that his way of behavior hurts you ? He should be having some answer. So keep yourself calm and try to communicate with him to find the root cause. If he doesn’t respond you may either wait for some time for which you need patience else you can call elders for the family so that they can try finding the cause. Also confirm apart from this ie. no emotional support is he alright ? or do you see any changes?

rainfall
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Is He happily agreed for marriage? Or he loved anybody before ur marriage?

it was a typical arrange marriage where happily agreed is nt a matter.. Matter is be married and try to b hpy..he has
    No love affair

We talk many times and always it ends with a big fight.his altime dialouge is “mujhe to papa ne fansa diya.meri to puri zindgi hi qharab ho gai”.he is very very short temperd..his sister and brother also told him to understand his responsblts but no effect.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.