This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  auroraborealis 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Namrata
    Participant

i am really frustrated right now so please dont mid my language!

WHATS WRONG WITH THE PARENTS??????

stupid people! 2 people who get in the process of reproduction and give birth to a LIFE does not in any way give you any right to scream/shout/abuse the little soul in any which way. teaching manners or acting as if u know everything or reading a few books during pregnancy does not make you a good parent…IT IS THE WAY YOU DO IS THAT MATTERS!

on top of that if someone is trying to explain you something it hurts your ego and you think o my god they’re pointing fingers at my parenting style what should i do now…in this anxiety you inflict more -ve impact on the baby.

i don’t seem to understand one thing WHY CAN’T YOU PEOPLE JUST STOP YOUR KIDS AT ONCE WHEN THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. WHEN YOU KNOW IT IS, WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE TIME THE SAME BEHAVIOR IS EXHIBITED IN A DIFFERENT SITUATION WHERE ITS JUST MORE INAPPROPRIATE OR YOU ARE JUST MORE FRUSTRATED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?????????????? AND THEN AT THAT SITUATION HIT THE CHILD OR SCOLD HIM! IT DOES NOT HELP “PEOPLE WHO THINK WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PARENTING”

is there any way that i am wrong in feeling the frustration of the little souls???

CpyderW
    Keymaster

As one of the four ancient countries rich in tourism resources, China tour is becoming more and more popular in recent years. If time allows and you would like to take an in-depth understanding about the history and colorful culture, take part in China Tour Packages offered by reliable China travel Agency will be a smart choice. If you are traveling alone or within limit time, Beijing China Tour will be a better choice for you for its long and glorious history and profound cultural foundation. Of course the mysterious and picturesque scenery will leave you a lifelong memory.

Tour of Beijing
    China travel agency

Raina
    Participant

I understand your grief which is bothering you so much that it is reflecting in your words.parents love for their children should never be overpowered by their ego.

auroraborealis
    Participant

I can understand, what you are trying to say. May be, on some issues, their thinking is not same as ours. That is why, they stop us in doing those things that according to them are not right. But they are experienced, they know the world in much better way. And there is nothing like ‘ego’ of parents for their children. They always want to do good for us. I think, trust is the point. we should always trust our parents and for the differences, the only solution is an open conversation.

Namrata wrote:
    i am really frustrated right now so please dont mid my language!

WHATS WRONG WITH THE PARENTS??????

stupid people! 2 people who get in the process of reproduction and give birth to a LIFE does not in any way give you any right to scream/shout/abuse the little soul in any which way. teaching manners or acting as if u know everything or reading a few books during pregnancy does not make you a good parent…IT IS THE WAY YOU DO IS THAT MATTERS!

on top of that if someone is trying to explain you something it hurts your ego and you think o my god they’re pointing fingers at my parenting style what should i do now…in this anxiety you inflict more -ve impact on the baby.

i don’t seem to understand one thing WHY CAN’T YOU PEOPLE JUST STOP YOUR KIDS AT ONCE WHEN THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. WHEN YOU KNOW IT IS, WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE TIME THE SAME BEHAVIOR IS EXHIBITED IN A DIFFERENT SITUATION WHERE ITS JUST MORE INAPPROPRIATE OR YOU ARE JUST MORE FRUSTRATED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?????????????? AND THEN AT THAT SITUATION HIT THE CHILD OR SCOLD HIM! IT DOES NOT HELP “PEOPLE WHO THINK WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PARENTING”

is there any way that i am wrong in feeling the frustration of the little souls???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.