This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

maina
    Participant

M in love with this guy for seven years now.he is a doctor.preparing for his post graduate exams.m an engineer,unemployed.my parents are ok with us.but his parents are still angry.he is 28 and m 24.they are always unhappy with me for reasons like ,m not a doctor,that my parents dont have a son,that m unemployed.if he fails to well in exams,m blamed for that.he takes every responsibility of them and i have never stoppf him from doing so.then why this attitude,why this mental torture?we both have become helpless,alone.what should we do?they dont even listen to us.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi is his parents wants their daughter in law should be a docter? What they know about engineering is not like so poor. And is they have problem that u r d only daughter for ur parents? Everyone wants like that only . If he is happy with your Marriage then nothing is there . U has to conviniance him thats it.

maina
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Hi is his parents wants their daughter in law should be a docter? What they know about engineering is not like so poor. And is they have problem that u r d only daughter for ur parents? Everyone wants like that only . If he is happy with your Marriage then nothing is there . U has to conviniance him thats it.

Yeah.they want a doctor daughter in law.insults me for still depending on my parents money.i have a sister whose marriage is next month.shes a doctor too.m trying hard to get a job.m feeling so depressed.its been six months since i have graduated.if he says anything for me they tell him that i m giving him pressure to marry me as m unemployed but got a doctor in hands.

Swarup
    Participant

Is they Will agree to ur Marriage after you get job?

maina
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Is they Will agree to ur Marriage after you get job?

Maybe.its not that they are disagreeing.but they are not satisfied.they are extremely unhappy with me.i want them to accept me happily.he is also so pressurized.

Swarup
    Participant

When he has love in u then how he can fail to convinence them, is they have any caste or dowry problem?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.