This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of khushi singh khushi singh 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sneha Parmar
    Sneha Parmar
    Participant

Hello frnds,

I m new to this forum.

I have come here to receive some help as i feel i m not emotionally stable.

I m 28 years old and as usual my parents are searching for a partner for me. However the thought of getting married makes me nervous and irritates me a lot. I dont know whether i m ready for marriage or not. Sometimes i feel sad when i see others with their partners n i wish to have a partner too. But when my parents talk abt my marriage to others or any relatives i get pissed of n i feel i dont want to marry. By nature i m an introvert. I like to be alone. I dont like crowd too many relations unnecessary. Marry itself comes with too many new relationships n i dont know whether i will be able to handle the same or not. I don’t have peace of mind my mind always keep on wandering. I m tired mentally by thinking of my marriage all the time. I want to be happy n cheerful but unable to do so. Please help me.

Regards,
    Sneha

Profile photo of khushi singh
    khushi singh
    Participant

hello sneha,
    i guess ap zada hi soch rahe ho marriage ko leke itna to kuch difficult nahi hota hai rishto ko sambhalna aur wese bhi jab humara partner humare sath hota hai tab kuch bhi tuff nahi reh jata . Ap ek ache mature bande ko search kariye apne lie or fir sab sahi hoga. Kai dafa hum bekar main hi pareshan ho jate hain chizo ko leke aur ap bhi sab hypothetical bat kar rahi hain. Akele rehna koi choice nahi hai qki hum sabko ek soulmate chahiye hota hai or ap bhi bas use hi dhund lijiye.Relax sab perfect hoga.

Profile photo of Manu
    Manu
    Participant

Hi Shena,
    My niece is recently married, she was also 28 and also had thoughts like you. She never felt mentally prepared for the marriage. She had lot of things running through her mind and all the time she used to have apprehensions about all the things. She is average looking. One good thing was that.. she believed very much on me. I fixed her marriage few months back with a nice guy and convinced her to be with my decision. They started chatting also in pre-marriage session and she developed a comfort level. Now after 15 days of her marriage, she thinks she is the luckiest girl of the world. She is so happy, so as Khushi Ji wrote… Itna sochne ka nahin hota… just look for some nice guy, understand each other and go….

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Manu Manu.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sneha, what u r thinking is common in introvert persons but actually there r some culture, common and necessary things which u have to do. I’m not telling that marriage is compulsory but it is a useful thing for ur future. It is difficult to marry a unknown person but first of all try to make contact with him till when u feel comfortable then only marry him. Even me also was that kind of person who was not wanted to mingle with people but once u come over from this then u will be a bold as u improve ur communication with others.

Profile photo of Sneha Parmar
    Sneha Parmar
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

Actually my problem is that I have been a very independent and a private person when it comes to decision making with regards to my life. I don’t like to make my personal life issues public and involve too many people in it. My topic of my marriage is becoming very public and my relatives and people around me just keep on discussing about the same, which irritates me a lot and makes me depressed.I want to keep my marriage a private affair without involving much people however the same is not happening and i m just feeling depressed day by day. I just want to relax and leave everything in gods hands but I m unable to so. I don’t know how to come out of this depressed feeling

Also Can you help me with some important points to remember or consider while choosing a life partner.

Regards,
    Sneha

Profile photo of khushi singh
    khushi singh
    Participant

hey sneha, Dont be stressed god will help u with everything. Just be positive and calm.
    Just share ur thoughts with the guy whom u r looking. Be clear with everything on ur part WITHOUT HESITATING. Its ur life and u have all the right to spend it the way u want to. Well i guess there are no such points coz u cant get into somebody’s brain. JUST BE YOURSELF. THE ONE MADE FOR U WILL ACCEPT U THE WAY U R AND UR HEART WILL COME TO KNOW THAT HE IS THE ONE FOR ME…GOD LUCK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.