This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Buddha Buddha 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dimplekarangupta
    dimplekarangupta
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am Dimple.. I am in relationship with this guy for 6 years ( effectively 4 years).. we met online… In between this duration he ditched me once.. He went to Pune for studies and started a affair with a girl.. they intimated.. When I came to kno about it, I started to ask why he has done it.. He told that he didnt love me, he will marry that gal.. and I used to call him.. I didnt want to loose him.. dheere dheere I calmed down.. and suddenly he came in my life and tell me sorry.. I forgive him without any second thought..
    After that we had very good relation but I always have a fear that will we get married?? As his mom will not accept me as I have hole in my heart and Pulmonary hypertension due to this Pregnancy is risky for me..
    I always tell him that I want to marry him at any cost but he says that he too want but on the acceptance of his parents only and if his parrent would not be ready, he will leave me.. At this point we have fight, and I too satrted to use abusive words to him that he will never become a father as he would not marry be just because for a child issue.. and due to this His feelings for me is decreasing day by day and he is saying that he doesnt love me any more, He is with me as he has a pity on me…
    I understand everything but I am helpless.. I cant live without him.. What should i do???
    In all of this duration we were in long distance relationship and met 9-10 times
    :(

Profile photo of varshasingh06
    varshasingh06
    Participant

Hey
    I am nt expert but don’t mind you are ruining your own life and that too happily. You have made yourself puppet in the hands of ur boyfriend. And I don’t fi d him wrong at all. It is you who have chosen to be unhappy. Your problem is that you are insecure and you fear that if you will break up with this guy, you will not get another love in life. And so you just don’t wantnto leave him. Dear please see life more purposeful than just hurting urself. Moving ahead in life and living a more fruitful life which you truly deserve is more important. Initially it would hurt but later you would reaslise that your life has so many new things and relations to explore. Don’t stuck yourself with this guy.. live ur life and let him live his. Be strong and lead ur emotions. Don’t waste ur life just like that… until n unless you will remove the clouds of this relation, you will not get a clear vision of whats ahead.
    And its just an excuse that I can’t live without him or her. Seriously believe me no one’s life end due to leaving an already dead relation. In fact it would give you a new life. Think about it before its too late. Good luck.

Profile photo of lindsey_sooze
    lindsey_sooze
    Participant

First of all I just want to say that please leave that person immediately. I can say your feeling as true love. But that person does not deserve you and your feelings. He uses you as per his convenience. Initially no girl in his live so he gave you importance. Once he got another girl he forget you immediately.
    When that girl kicked him and he become lonely then he again come back to you. Now again other points start coming in his mind. your health related.

I just want to ask one thing. Do you have any self respect or not? You are also a creation of almighty God. Every creation of GOD is beautiful. So stop thinking negative about yourself and your hole in your heart. Now a days medical science is so mature that you can live happy and long life.

A person who changes his view as per the circumstances then how you can believe that person. So stop thinking about that looser(As he is going to loose you). This world is full of good people so move further.

Personally I have also go through with this situation. Initially I felt bad that a person rejected me. But as time passes I start feeling that all the things which happened in my past are good for me.

So please leave that person immediately, forget thinking about that person. Remember that you are not a begger on whom he can show his pity.

Profile photo of Buddha
    Buddha
    Participant
    dimplekarangupta wrote:
    Hi all,
    I am Dimple.. I am in relationship with this guy for 6 years ( effectively 4 years).. we met online… In between this duration he ditched me once.. He went to Pune for studies and started a affair with a girl.. they intimated.. When I came to kno about it, I started to ask why he has done it.. He told that he didnt love me, he will marry that gal.. and I used to call him.. I didnt want to loose him.. dheere dheere I calmed down.. and suddenly he came in my life and tell me sorry.. I forgive him without any second thought..
    After that we had very good relation but I always have a fear that will we get married?? As his mom will not accept me as I have hole in my heart and Pulmonary hypertension due to this Pregnancy is risky for me..
    I always tell him that I want to marry him at any cost but he says that he too want but on the acceptance of his parents only and if his parrent would not be ready, he will leave me.. At this point we have fight, and I too satrted to use abusive words to him that he will never become a father as he would not marry be just because for a child issue.. and due to this His feelings for me is decreasing day by day and he is saying that he doesnt love me any more, He is with me as he has a pity on me…
    I understand everything but I am helpless.. I cant live without him.. What should i do???
    In all of this duration we were in long distance relationship and met 9-10 times
    :(

Hi ,

It is very clear that he doesn’t deserve your love . So even if you marry him it will not stay longer I would say. so please forget him . Concentrate on better things , keep yourself calm and happy. One day or very soon you will definitely find a suitable match. May God bless you !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.