This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Namrata 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Amreen K Shaikh
    Participant

We all have our share of ups and downs relationships. Some relations survive and some don’t. What is it that makes those relationships survive?

(Just mentioning a quote on relationships below. Please pour in your thoughts, experiences and views about the above mentioned.)

“Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.” – William James.

Anonymous

Understanding and respect for each-other, and honesty. Yep, thats what i’d say!!

Namrata
    Participant

honesty, trust, faith, happiness and good vibes….there will be times that you get irritated but you still want them there…

renukanath
    Participant

things extremely important to make a relationship work out is “the intent to make it work out”. how to value the relationship and people around is somewhat we cannot learn from others but develop the art within ourself. It has lot to do with the upbringing i guess.

Amreen K Shaikh
    Participant

Trust, happiness, faith, understanding, the intention to want it to work.. yes that’s true.
    But what happens when the partner has cheated on you – what happens to the trust?

What happens if there are unwanted quarrels and arguments – what happens to the faith and understanding and happiness?

Sometimes one partner may not take efforts to make it work, then what happens to the intention of making it work ?

Namrata
    Participant

trust for me has been like glass, once broken all the efforts etc go down the drain there is just about nothing left, honesty and trust are the backbone of any relationship.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.