Whenever our relationships seem to be in trouble, we go to a close friend or confidant to look for advice. But we don’t seek professional counseling for it, because it doesn’t seem necessary. Fact is, more often than not, relationship issues that are not dealt with early on, escalate into something irreparable. You might still not walk out of the relationship, but you lose the spark. So why let that happen? Let’s take a look at a few scenarios where your relationships maybe heading down south and for which it’s perfectly alright to go to a psychologist/counselor to seek advice. They are not just for the psychologically ill; they can help you with everyday problems too!
- I and my partner have been married a long time and are slowly drifting apart.
- My partner/ husband/ wife demeans me at every possible occasion, yet profess that he/she loves me.
- My sex life dwindling – not because you can’t find time, but because you just don’t want to?
- I am tempted to indulge in an affair.
- We fight verbally as well as physically and end up with bruises after every fight?
- We/ I broke up and have lost all hope.
- We/ I broke up a long time ago but still can’t get over him/her.
- I caught my partner cheating?
- I love someone but s/he loves someone else.
- Two best friends fighting over the same girl.
- I feel used by a friend. He/she only acts like my best friend when they need something from me. This is what we call a toxic friendship.
- Do you want to tell something to a friend that’s going to break his/her heart but is good for them and don’t know know how to tell?
- Are you angry with a friend for stealing your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Exams are stressing me out.
- Nobody understands me.
- My freedom is being curbed.
- I am not popular enough at school.
- Are you dissatisfied with how you look?
- I did something horrible/ embarrassing and cant get over it.
- I have questions about sex.
Above mentioned are just a few of the problems that Hope Network.in can help you with. Because we are a select team of highly qualified psychologists from India and abroad who have had years of experience coaching and counseling people to overcome life’s problems. Hope Network